The vulnerable adults with whom we work depend upon various kinds of support to live as independently as possible. That’s why we guide or signpost them to various help organisations throughout Teesside.
Our accommodation is specialist, supported and safe.
- We are registered with the Government’s Homes and Communities Agency as a “not for profit registered provider of social housing.”
- We’re open to a high level of scrutiny from external regulation.
- That means our processes and procedures are constantly revised and improved.
- We take pride in the quality, experience and training of our staff.
- Open door! Open ears! Open mind! We welcome a diverse group of clients and support agencies. We firmly believe ‘Everyone Deserves a Chance’
- We welcome input from other specialist services and initiatives incorporating best practice into our policies and procedures.
- We are a transparent organisation. Come in, have a chat, engage with us. We are progressive, it’s the best way to get things done faster.
- Our staff are committed and engaged with our work. They continue to improve their skills and welcome new expertise.
Specialist, Supported and Safe
- The Intensive houses of multiple occupancy are the initial points of contact. It’s where we first meet those in crisis or chaos.
- Our primary aim at this point is to provide a safe, trusted and supporting environment where people can calm down and begin the journey of recovery.
- This is intensively managed housing with round the clock staffing and security, on-site support with basic lifestyle skills which most people take for granted. How to cook or how to manage money for example. In most cases we are teaching these
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted”